Robertson County Public Library - Po Box 282, Mount Olivet, KY 41064-0282 - Phone: (606)724-5746
Robertson County Historical Society contact William Wheaton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robertson County Clerk
P.O. Box 75
Mount Olivet, KY 41064-0075
Telephone: (606) 724-5212
Robertson County Queries
Check the Index for your surnames!
Query index for all KY Counties
I would like to expand this new section. Book, music & video
suggestions and reviews are most welcome.
- New History of Kentucky
by Lowell Hayes Harrison, James C. Klotter Being reviewed
Lexington H-L Book Review
Large KY Genealogy Book List.
General Genealogy Resources
- Roots Surname Search!
- Ancestry Database Search
- Family Tree Maker Links
- Cindi's Huge Genealogy Lists
- Another Huge Genealogy List
- Genealogy Home
- Genealogy Links for Historians
- National Genealogical Society
- Kentucky Family History Centers (LDS)
- Maps showing US Settlement progression
- Land Records, Deeds and Plats
- Census Abbreviations
- Association of One Name Studies
- US "States" Genealogy Pages
- US "States" Online Genealogy Archives
- Journal of Online Genealogy
- LDS Database Search
- Cool Site of the month for Genealogy!
- Lookup US address and phone numbers
- Yahoo!'s History & Genealogy Lists.
- Index to Notable Gravesites
I highly recommend:
Kentucky Explorer Magazine
Editor: Charles Hayes, Jr P.O. Box 227 1248 Highway 15-N Jackson, KY 41339. (606) 666-5060. Subscription is $17 per year (10 issues).Bluegrass Roots
Quarterly of the Kentucky Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 153, Frankfort, KY 40602
$15 per year
Quarterly of the Kentucky Historical Society
P.O. Box 1792, Frankfort, KY 40602-2108
Write for subscription information.
Kentucky Ancestry : A Guide to Genealogical and Historical Research
by Roseann Reinemuth Hogan Ph.D.
A must for serious or beginning KY genealogists.
Published by Salt Lake City, UT : Ancestry, c1992. $19.95.
Call 1-800-262-3787 to order from Ancestry.
Or Order Online!
Kentucky Pioneer and Court Records : Abstracts of Early Wills, Deeds, and Marriages
Harry Kennett, Mrs McAdams; Paperback
About the Project
- In March and April, 1996, a group of genealogists organized the Kentucky Comprehensive Genealogy Database. The idea was to provide a single entry point for all counties in Kentucky, where collected databases would be stored. In addition, the databases would be indexed and cross-linked, so that even if an individual were found in more than one county, they could be located in the index.
At the same time, volunteers were found who were willing to coordinate the collection of databases and generally oversee the contents of the web page. My name is Jon Hagee and I'm responsible for this county. For further information about KYGenWeb contact Sherri Hall.
Visit other Kentucky GenWeb Counties
Copyright © 1996-2004; Designed and maintained by Jon Hagee.